This project was a conversion of a historic riverfront building in Albany to accommodate a comprehensive treatment center for Acadia Healthcare. The structure was originally built in 1866 as a warehouse, and enlarged and converted to a flour mill in 1877, while also housing a ticket office for the sternwheelers on the Willamette River. After completion of the railroad through Albany, this ticket office was also used by railroad passengers. The building has also served as the publishing location for local newspapers, a shipping warehouse for turkeys, a building materials store, and more recently, has been used for numerous professional offices. Special care was taken to work around the original structure while providing a functional floor plan for the treatment center. The large timber columns and beams were left exposed wherever possible, while the exterior was left untouched, to maintain the historical aspects of this building.